Confessions of a Make up junkie!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Random Post!!! The Legend of Zelda Hyrule Historia! :3

I wanna let loose my nerdy self in this post. As contradictory as it may seem (me being addicted to what most people think is an airhead addiction... makeup I mean, silly rabbits), I am a fan of The Legend of Zelda videogame series and have been since I could hold the SNES controller in my chubby little hands. (WARNING: this is a picture heavy post)

Me wearing Link's hat. LOL
My first Zelda videogame was LOZ: A Link to the Past. I freaking loved it!! The music, the dungeons, the puzzles, the people, the treasures, the plot, the history, in the end...  the land of Hyrule!! It was a great game. I still have it along with the SNES and the other games I had for the console. In working condition might I add ;). Haha.

After I got addicted, I went on to own the masterpiece that was Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, Ocarina of Time Master Quest, The Windwaker, Link's Awakening (well, I don't own this one, but I played and passed it), Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword. Sadly, I have yet to own Phantom Hourglass, a few minor side games and both Oracles. But I will... mark my words. Bwahahaha!

Anywho, my point in telling you all this is just to lead up to my most recent Zelda related purchase: The Hyrule Historia book marking LOZ's 25th anniversary! I got it at Barnes and Noble for $20.00!! And it's sooo beautiful!



The book has illustrations and descriptions about our favorite characters, places, and most importantly, it finally and officially illustrates the timeline!!

The official timeline
A little piece of what's inside!






























The Evil Ganon throughout the years.


My Ocarina! Instagram-fied

The comic at the end of the book!
Now as a Zelda fan, this book is part of my most precious possessions, along with my working Ocarina of Time!! That's right, I have an ocarina and I can play it too. (Please try to contain your jelliness, people) Lol.




---------------------------------------->













At the end of the book, there is a special comic (manga) of the LOZ Skyward Sword's beginning. It will blow your puny minds.

<--------------------



My nephew's birthday cake! ^_^
For no reason, I will show you pics of the birthday I organized for my nephew who is starting to become a Zelda fan! (No, of course I didn't organize this birthday to make up for the zelda themed birthday party I never had! Never!!)
Birthday goodies!

Birthday plates

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!