Confessions of a Make up junkie!

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Clinique Chubby sticks!!

There's something about the word "chubby" that sounds so cute. So when I saw an ad in TV for Clinique's chubby sticks last year, I couldn't wait to get my hands on one. Or a few. ;)

These are like lip balms but they have a really nice color pay out. They look like a chubby crayon for your lips!! Aren't they adorable? I'm a sucker for gimmicks like these. ^_^ Anywho, the way you use them is you twist the bottom of the stick for the lip balm to come out. The original bunch were sheer in color. Which I loved because it provides a nice sheer wash of color perfect for work, school or just everyday. It's really toned down but you could always just apply a few more coats if you want the color to show up more. Here are the shades of the sheerer bunch:

There are also a new version available called the Chubby Sticks Intense. As you may guess from the name, they are more pigmented, thus truer to the color on the stick. Here are the available shades from the intense line:

I am a proud owner of Whoppin Watermelon, Two Ton Tomato, Curviest Caramel, Mighty Mimosa, and 2 Mega Melon travel size. :) Each chubby stick retails at about $16.00. You can get them anywhere Clinique items are sold.

I will post swatches of them on my lips soon!! ;)

Whoppin' watermelon on my lips.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!